GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Share | 

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:34 am

LOL Your funny.

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 am

May I please have access to the gutter? I am over 18 Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:50 am

OK, I'll believe you, LOL!!!! You're in The Gutter with the rest of us - don't get too dirty, LOL!!!

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:50 am

Well I have been in the gutter for a long time, this just makes it official! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:03 pm

PostSubject: access to the romance, the gutter and politics   Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:51 am

Charley wrote:
The (many) Romances of George Clooney: where you can discuss George's current and former girlfriends.

George Clooney's Politics: A sensitive area that can be contentious, as it tends to be no matter where politics is discussed.

The Gutter: The pictures here are photoshopped - they're "naughty", but they are nice.

The conversation in all three areas can become "for adults only", so only ask for access if you're not too sensitive.

Please post your requests for access here in this thread.
Back to top Go down
mimikry78

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:52 am

hello,
may i have access to the gutter, romance and politics please?
Back to top Go down
maggy

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 am

Access requested.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 am

Maggy you already have access to all the areas.

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Miss Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello, I just joined and all the discussion seems to be in the romance thread. May I have access to both the romance and the politics threads?
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:37 pm

You're in Miss Snoopy - Welcome to Aficionados!!! And yes, the romances thread is where it's all been happening today, LOL!!! It's gone a bit quiet now - we're all waiting for confirmation from Stan or George himself.

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Thanks. I'm looking forward to catching up with gossip.
Back to top Go down
gypsy1

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:14 am

Hi, may I have access to all three -romances, politics and gutter. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 am

May I politely ask if you're over 18?

Just joking, you're in!!! And,   to Aficionados!!!

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 am

Access All Areas, pls.

Thnx.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 am

Your in Seth.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:38 am

Recently some members have asked for access to the Romances, Politics and The Gutter threads via pm.

THIS is the only place to request access. That is why we opened this thread. Requests via pm will not get you access to those threads.

JBuckley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:39 pm

May I please have access to politics and romance threads? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:58 pm

You certainly may - and you have!!

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:13 am

Charley wrote:
You're in Miss Snoopy - Welcome to Aficionados!!! And yes, the romances thread is where it's all been happening today, LOL!!! It's gone a bit quiet now - we're all waiting for confirmation from Stan or George himself.

I just clicked on this thread, and saw your post Charley.
How bizarre, six months down the road, and instead of stony silence from George and Stan we have never ending hoopla.
Back to top Go down
steView

PostSubject: Permission, please   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:28 am

I wish I weren't old enough to ask for permission to view those threads Mad .  But I am. Very Happy

Permission, please.
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:13 am

I wish I wasn't old enough to give it to you ................... ah maybe I should rephrase that, LOL!! Anyway, you're in steview!!

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:20 pm

I would like access to the Romance and Politics threads. I would also like access to the Wedding thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:25 pm

You're in nycgirl, and to Aficionados!!

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: All About Aficionados-
Jump to: