GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Share | 

George Clooney Aficionados News 9 December 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercado

PostSubject: George Clooney Aficionados News 9 December 2016   Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:42 am

George Clooney doesn't think his Oceans 11 is as cool as the original with Sinatra, Dean and Sammy he thinks people believe his is great because they haven't seen the original. I've seen the Original and prefer Georges version! George is acting as Producer on the current filming of Oceans 8 the all female version with Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Anne Hathaway just to name a few.

Story in George Clooney Real (Reel) News

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The hot scene of Violante Placido and George Clooney: "It was not fiction

Interviewed recently by F. Weekly the actress said: " As for Clooney, is a terrific actor but also a handsome man, and so I let myself go. Let's say it was a scene shot in no time. The love scenes should be so: right first time. There's nothing worse than an awkward sex scene. Let's say you are delicate scenes, both for those who interprets for both those who run. "

^^This is a translated article when I first read it I thought they really had sex cause that is what it reads as but no it was done in one take and wasn't awkward. Gotta love these stories.

Article in George Clooney Films

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gossip Cop have once again denied any reports that George Clooney is going to divorce the unicorn that is known as Amal......one day and hopefully soon this will be a real headline. They look so fake as a couple and everyone has called them out on it. But George will keep Amal around while he needs to look responsible and amal will stick around cause she is spending his money like crazy!

Stories denied in George Clooney The Marriage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Clooney Aficionados News 9 December 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: What's in George Clooney Aficionados today-
Jump to: