GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Share | 

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am

I do believe it's fixed ladies!!!! Trying to fix it in the wee small hours was not a good idea. But thanks to a hint from Mercado, it's all AOK now - and, another lesson learned, which in the end is never a bad thing, LOL!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 am

I am well over 18, so can I join you in The Gutter?
Back to top Go down
traone

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:54 am

I am well over 18 and would absolutely love to join The Gutter. Would you let me please?
Back to top Go down
gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 am

This is as far as I go towards the gutter

on here .
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am

LOL George does have a great butt too! LOL

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh Yessss !
Back to top Go down
LaProfessora

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 am

I am well over 18! When I was 18 pantyhose had not been invented. May I have access to this forum/board.
Back to top Go down
KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 am

Who doesn't love a gal in garters!

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 am

I want to be part of the Gutter, I'm over 18, way over, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 am

OK maggy your in. Be prepared to blush! LOL

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:57 am

Hi, I thought I was given access to all the locked areas but I cannot find the "gutter". Could I have access please or is this folder shut down? Thanks for your patience and your help.
Back to top Go down
SkepticOne

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:45 am

What gutter?  I love gutters.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 am

Hi. The Gutter is a very naughty place where we have some well done and some not so well done photoshopped pictures of a very naked George. You must be over 18 to enter and have a great sense of humour! It is just meant to be some naughty fun and not to be taken too seriously so if you get offended easy it's probably not the best place to visit. Is this alright with you? If it is I will give you access just don't want anyone to get a shock.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 am

Sounds like fun.  I'm not easily shocked.  Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 am

I want in!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 am

LOL Ok I will give you both access and when I hear from Pam I will give her access too.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:23 am

OK Rose your in and Skeptic you already have access to The Gutter!

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 am

Can I please have access to the gutter?
Back to top Go down
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 am

Yes Pam!

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 am

OK your in. Enjoy.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Let me in! Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll .... say pretty please can I climb into the gutter with George?

You can catch me on    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://simplyclooney.com
Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:08 pm

OK Kimber I have let you in. Remember it's just photoshopped and it's all in fun. LOL Hope you don't blush easy.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: All About Aficionados-
Jump to: