GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Share | 

George Clooney Aficionados News 25 March 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercado

PostSubject: George Clooney Aficionados News 25 March 2015   Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:05 pm

George Clooney went out to dinner at Patsys' with his mum and wife. Amal is of course what people are talking about. She wore a $6,000 Dior cheetah coat cause you know the other many, many winter coats she has just aren't enough. We did feel bad for Nina who George pretty much ignored while he took Amals hand cause you know Amal is so shy and retiring.

Story and much laughter at what Amal is wearing is in George Clooney The Marriage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amal Clooney was offered a Italian Cookbook from the chef to which she responed I don't cook, do you expect me to learn? Clearly Amal has not bothered working on being gracious most would just say thank you. Just another example of her rudeness my, my they are all adding up aren't they?

Story in George Clooney The Marriage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of Cindy Crawford in a see through dress and black undies so not supermodel like! But Amal Clooneys rumoured new best friend is at least working and not just buying and making sure she is seen in haute couture outfits all the time.

Pictures in George Clooney Friends and Family

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amal Clooneys old friend writes an article saying Jewish, Patriotic Americans need not apply for her Columbia Course. It seems Mrs Clooney already has enemies.

Story in George Clooney The Marriage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Clooney Aficionados News 25 March 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: What's in George Clooney Aficionados today-
Jump to: