GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Share | 

Hello from calcan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
calcan

PostSubject: Hello from calcan   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello everyone!!! Smile I was away for few months, now I am back and I have noticed a lot of changes. New site structure...NICE. It will take me some time to get use to it. For example I can't find my posts or my avatar from the previous site. scratch Maybe somebody can help. Also could I have an access to the "romances" section ? Looks like I have a lot of catching up with George's life but it's great to be back and to see you all. cheers flower
Back to top Go down
KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Yay, calcan - welcome back!!!

You might have to get yourself a new avatar because this site doesn't have the same ones. If you used one from your own computer (as I do) then just go into your profile and click on the avatar link and voila - you can upload it there.

We moved a lot of stuff over from the old site but not all of it, so some of your posts may be gone. The topics we moved from the old site have a note in brackets after the title.

I've just given you access to Romances. And yes - you've got a LOT of catching up to do!! We'll see you in about a week - it will take that long to get through everything, LOL!!!

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Welcome back calcan. Have a good look around and join in don't worry if it's an old post or not whatever your thoughts just add them in. Glad you are back!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 am

Welcome back Calcan cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   

Back to top Go down

Hello from calcan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: Do We Know You?-
Jump to: