GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pita428

pita428

I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Empty
PostSubject: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:05 pm

I hope you're over 18 pita - because I've let you in, LOL!!! Please play nice and have fun.
And,  I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic 2120589027 to Aficionados!! We hope you'll post away, but most of all we hope you'll enjoy yourself.

kmoo

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:47 am

Can I have access too?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 am

As you've asked so nicely, yes you can!!!

margaret

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:20 pm

HI

I would like access to the George Clooney current girlfriends.

please.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:57 pm

There we go Margaret you now have access to the girlfriends thread. Welcome! I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic 2317702173 

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic   I'm new and would like access to girlfriends topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: All About Aficionados-
Jump to: